Topics Map > Access
Learn@UW (UW-Madison Only) - Instructor Cannot See a Course in Learn@UW
This document explains the circumstances under which an instructor may not be able to see a Learn@UW course and their solutions.
- Semester or My Courses has not been expanded on the My Home page
- See Viewing Current Courses for more information on clicking the to expand My Courses or the current semester courses.
- Instructor is not the "Instructor of Record" for the course (which can be found in the timetable)
- Registration data such as the instructor of record, rosters, and crosslisted classes cannot be changed by the course instructor or by Learn@UW support. All changes to this info must be made in ISIS by the departmental "timetable rep."
- Please note that changes such as this may take up to 24 hours to take effect.
- Instructor wishes to view a future semester
- Currently, the automatic course creation process can only accommodate future semesters a few weeks before they begin. To request a Learn@UW course prior to this time, please complete and submit the course request form at:
https://learnuw.wisc.edu/forms/d2lrequest.asp, or find the link under the "Request a..." menu on the Learn@UW login page.
- Instructors should complete separate requests for each course that is needed. Email notification will be sent when the course is available (generally within 48 hours).