Topics Map > WiscList
Topics Map > Support docs for WiscList Beta program
WiscList (Advanced) - Viewing the Status of a Message
The WiscList ListManager interface provides status reporting of mailings sent in the past five days.
- Log into the WiscList ListManager interface. (See: WiscList - Advanced List Management (ListManager))
- Verify the list you want to work with is selected. (See: WiscList (Advanced) - Working with Multiple Lists)
- Click on the Mailings button on the left side of the interface to open the Mailings submenu.
- Highlight Mailing Status, then select All Outgoing Mailings by Date.
- You will see a list of all successful mailings sent in the past five days.
- Click on the corresponding ID number in the left hand column, to view more information on a mailing, including, message body, headers, logs, and specific recipient status.