Topics Map > WiscList
Topics Map > Support docs for WiscList Beta program
WiscList (Advanced) - Prepending Subject With List Name
The subject line of WiscList mailings can be modified to be prepended with the list's name in square brackets. Example:
[listname] This is the Subject
Prepending Subject with List Name in WiscList Admin
- Log into WiscList Admin. See: WiscList Admin Interface »
- Click on My Lists »
- Navigate to your desired list
- At the bottom of this page you will see a Prepend List Name in Message Subject option, make sure it is checked if you want this feature
Deprecated way of Prepending Subject with List Name
Note: WiscList does not support custom modifications of the subject line.
- Log into the WiscList ListManager interface. See: Legacy Interface
- Verify the list you want to work with is selected. (See: WiscList (Advanced) - Working with Multiple Lists)
- Click the Utilities button on the left side of the interface to open the Utilities submenu.
- Highlight List Settings, then Discussion Group Features, and click on Message Look.
- Set List subject to Add list name to beginning of each subject line.
- Click Save.